For sale: Hyperborean Quadrotor

Want to run a business, make money, look for a job or just chat about the latest stock prices? This is the place.
Simon B.E.

For sale: Hyperborean Quadrotor

Post by Simon B.E. »

As you can read in this letter I have recently acquired a Hyperborean quadrotor, used by the Priests of Beauty. A quadrotor is like a helicopter but because it has four rotors that provide lift and propulsion it is better. UDF Chief of Staff Aurangzeb al-Osman called it an "aeronautical marvel". I am looking to sell this beautiful piece of equipment within 24 hours to the highest bidder. I am not the original owner of this piece of equipment and the original owner has not expressed consent for me to to sell it, I do however have it in my possession so I am able to sell it, please keep that in mind while placing bids. All bids should be in SCUE currency. Buy now and wow your friends.

- Simon Barentsz-Edward

Vilhelm Benkern

Re: For sale: Hyperborean Quadrotor

Post by Vilhelm Benkern »

A thief's title to property is (probably, depending on jurisdiction) good against all comers except the original owners! That means billions of inhabitants of Micras.
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Simon B.E.

Post by Simon B.E. »

Vilhelm Benkern wrote:A thief's title to property is (probably, depending on jurisdiction) good against all comers except the original owners! That means billions of inhabitants of Micras.
You are absolutely right good sir, another good reason to buy!

Simon B.E.

Post by Simon B.E. »

I have received an anonymous offer of 100 erb.

Tarjei Einhornsson

Post by Tarjei Einhornsson »

The OmniTree Group will offer 200 erb. Let it be known to His Grace that we will offer 300 erb on the condition the sale concludes immediately.

Kvani Neyin

Post by Kvani Neyin »

Simon Barentsz-Edward has neither legal right to this quadrotor nor physical possession of it. He is no longer on the island where he claims it is being held. Any attempts to remove government property from Absentia illegally will be intercepted and destroyed; efforts will be made to rescue the survivors of such attempts but there are no guarantees. Please see this decree for more details.
Last edited by Kvani Neyin on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

Simon B.E.

Post by Simon B.E. »

Esteemed members of the international community, I unfortunately have to cancel this auction. The quadrotor has been sold to Her Einhornsson for the price of 600 Erb. The quadrotor has been dispatched to Frystekapp by my men. Details can be found in this letter.

Return to “Economics”