Internal Memo: Industrial Archaeology Programme

Instruments of government, proclamations, announcements, and other statements issued by the Prince are recorded here.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Tokaray al-Osman

Internal Memo: Industrial Archaeology Programme

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

10 Ermure, Silnuai 1606

MEMORANDUM

Conducator, Court of the Prince

TO:
Steward, Court of the Prince
Chief of the General Staff, Union Defence Force
Warden, Elwynn Proper
Warden, Northern March
Warden, Eastern March
Magister, Hall of Conciliation
Magister, Hall of Tranquillity
Magister, Hall of Harmony
Chancellor, People's Academy of Elwynn
Chairman, ElwTech

Industrial Archaeology Programme [IAP]

1. The IAP is an initiative of the Council of Eliria to collect and evaluate relevant technologies developed by fallen regimes or else forgotten by our Imperial masters in the present. The programme is global in scope and aspirations.
2. Discoveries and recovered artefacts are to be transferred into the custody of the ElwTech sponsored Institute of Technology at the Eliria Facilities of the People's Academy of Elwynn.
3. You are to render every assistance to the Operatives of the IAP at the time and place of their request.
4. IAP Operatives will, if required, contact you directly. You will know them by their accreditation which they will render up after offering the salutation 'sahib, would you kindly consider this'.
5. If anyone is aware of the current whereabouts of the Magister of the Hall of Conciliation, please kindly forward this memo on to him.

Technology sought by IAP
1. IRS Ayreon [Gravship], last known location FMR.COUNTY ILLUMINATION (EASTERN MARCH). [Eastern March, Elwynn]
2. Project Mortis Gravship schematics, artefacts, components etc [Shirekeep, Elwynn Proper]
3. Functioning MilTech AI [Terre des Riches, Apollonia / Kaikas-Overseas / Skerries]
4. SAVAK 'Smart Lense' occular implants, sensory-neural interface, panopticon compatable [Eura, / Apollonia / Jaris]
5. Raikothlin "Oracle" CPU, components, software, algorythms, servers, schematics [Raikoth, Bjorngard, Cimmeria]
6. Leichenbergish 'In Vitro' amniotic gestation Tanks [Leichenberg, Cibola]
7. "Man-O-War"-class gravitic dreadnought Ruby Stratus [Naudia'Diva, Benacia]
8. Gravitic technology artefacts [Kildare, Apollonia / Six Islands]
9. Ashkenatzim Fusion Technology [Benacia]
10. Norse Fusion Technology [Keltia]
11. Daughter of Ahriman, live specimen, corpse or notes on the perparation of one. [Eura]
12. Lich Zombot, functioning, whole & capable of understanding and answering questions. [Brookshire, Southern Benacia]
13. Gate Tech [Fmr Hurmu, Occupied Lyrica]

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Re: Internal Memo: Industrial Archaeology Programme

Post by Verion »

What about the Jasonian/Nelagan antigravity technology?
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Tokaray al-Osman

Points 7 and 8.
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

No search at the old Isles?

Tokaray al-Osman

Sorry for the confusion, but that was what I meant by the six islands: Airosamete, Setauket, Armoria, Nelaga, Solaria, Maraguo.
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Post by Raz »

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

That will be an interesting expedition...

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Post by Raz »

You won't come for nothing if you go there.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Jack wrote:What about the Jasonian/Nelagan antigravity technology?
For the actual concept box of antigravity, it's been hidden away (for more details, look at the old Nelagan forums), but in theory JASO is still operative on Amity, directed by Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn, and owned by Shireroth. And it wouldn't surprise me were there a couple workers left at JASO who had access to the original concept box, and hence (while they couldn't explain it to others), would understand antigravity enough to design plans to use it, and given the immense level of attention the Shirithian government has paid to JASO since gaining control of it, I'm sure many people would notice if one or two of those workers went missing :p
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Tokaray al-Osman

I certainly can't fault you for quickly capitalising on an opportunity...

Kaiser Aiomide

Post by Kaiser Aiomide »

Antigravity has my attention. I'm surprised Hurmudan gate technology isn't on the list.

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

During my time as leader of Maraguo, I established the Apollo Research Centre that also researched Jasonian and Nelagan antigravity.

Maraguan Scientists didn't succeed in creating the engines yet, but the research centre might still be of some interest. http://bastionunion.org/forum/viewtopic ... 46&t=10288

Deimos Jasonides

Post by Deimos Jasonides »

I just, uh, "spoke" to Soreaa's secretary. Apparently her regime had a secret air and space base approximately where the bailiwicks of Karmanjoomrime, Michaelion and Zionobaake. Ever heard of the village called enu Behemozion? Well, it's not really a village except on the maps. That's a base. I mean, who'd even call his own village "place of the Behemoth"? So silly. Wait, there are silly names in Ardashirshahr. Isn't Elfinshiye Hafiz "the grave of the Elfinshi"? I should study Babkhi a bit more.

Anyway, this secretary told me that once the hand-over was completed, the base has been locked down, and the workers apparently moved to Amokolia. The most important thing is that he said that the Kaiser Ayreon was there. I'm not sure of what condition. He had a seizure at this point.

Fortunately he's receiving the best standards of care at Tyroor Hospital. Hopefully he'll be able to... assist... us a bit more when he's... uh... feeling better.
Deimos Jasonides| Деймоос Ясооннаи | Deimoos Jasoonnai
Grand Officer of the Holy Order of the Strait of Barbary
Former Prime Minister of the State of Talenore
Former Sovereign Prince of Elwynn

Just another Ric

Tokaray al-Osman

Warden Jasonides,

A promising beginning. I am sure that the IAP will welcome the opportunity of conducting their first survey in the field, in Cape Farewell, in winter... in any event I am sure that the enu Behemozion site will offer us some interesting findings.

It has come to my notice that the Hyperboreans deployed a fleet of Gravships to Aryasht during the notorious AI Wars that destroyed Antica and Albion. His Serenity the Conducator, as Warden of the Northern Marches and Observer of the Raikothlin will be petitioned to dispatch an expedition to the Bailiwick of Anshir to enquire about this and to acquire any functioning technology that may be found (it is almost certain that the Raikothlin will either refuse to cooperate or that their answers will not translate well and that a more kinetic form of engagement may prove appropriate).

Senator Lewis,

I am not quite sure how you found your way onto this distribution list, but welcome in any event. Please make enquiries and see if there are any surviving and presently underemployed Maraguan Scientists looking for new opportunities to apply their skills and methodologies to a high profile engineering project in a stimulating environment with a generous benefits (including field trips to study the physical principles underpinning the Higher Sphere).

Lyssansa Rossheim

Post by Lyssansa Rossheim »

A strange note arrives addressed to "IAP Antigravity Kitchens Ltd., Eliria":

NO WE DON'T NEED A NEW KITCHEN! But do keep us on your mailing list as some of your other services look rather interesting. It so happens that our late ascended grandmother was traded a copy of that "Project Mortis" by a Euran used camel merchant in return for a pair of assembly-training zombots and some of our people have spent the last four centuries working on it. Fascinating...and potentially useful too, as I tend to travel with a great deal of heavy luggage.
Lyssansa
Queen of Minarboria
Queen of Lichbrook, Duchess of Brookshire

Princess and Lichgravine of Lywind, Baroness of Solecism

Kai Jackson

Post by Kai Jackson »

OOC: I'm interested in doing a race type scenario for the gravship, military AI, and/or ocular implants. :)

Return to “Gazette of the Court”