Malarbor Says
Malarbor says: Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and of the greater Race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment.

VBN - Micras Edition
  • [ABC] Alexandrian news about Hamland - ARCHIVE
  • Micras loses significant micronation
  • [ALX] July 2017 General Election Results
  • Ecological stewardship declaration celebrated
  • MCS policy faces new scrutiny
  • [ALX] IOP/ABC Mid-Election Party Preference Polling
  • The Funny/Out of Context/Completely Misquoted Quotes thread

All is fair in love, war, and the off-topic forum.

Moderator: ari

Re: The Funny/Out of Context/Completely Misquoted Quotes thr

Postby Thadeus Laing » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:28 pm

Rasmus is not a NAZI leftover...is he?

But yes NAZIism is of course worse than even the most extreme of the terrorist-used interpretations of Medieval Islam. That is mainly because of the wide swaths of people NAZIism justified killing.
    Thadeus Laing
    Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Postby Rasmus » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:52 pm

The difference between some modern Islam groups and Nazi Germany is not how evil they are, but how effective they were.
    The Hai Emperor, True Holder of the Heavenly Mandate, Bringer of Harmony, Descendant of Cato and Germania, Living Reincarnation of Sisera, Heavenly Light of the Holy Grand Jingdaoese Empire, Mater Familias of the Great Jing Dynasty, Caudillo of the Armed Forces of the Empire, Preserver of Aracigrad, Queen of the Batavians, Dutchess of Kildare, Princess of Aryasht, Lord Protector of the River Warriors.
    Rasmus

Postby The Tarjeisson Trust » Mon May 08, 2017 8:55 pm

[HON/IRS] Hālian - Today at 5:15 PM wrote:@[IRS] Ardy why do you hate normal people :frowning:

[IRS] Ardy - Today at 5:17 PM wrote:I meet them occasionally. It makes me want to drive nails into their eyes. :wink:

[HON/IRS] Hālian - Today at 5:17 PM wrote::unamused:

[CRA] Craitman - Today at 5:19 PM wrote:"Normal" people? Do you mean plebs?

[IRS] Ardy - Today at 5:20 PM wrote:Could mean the proles. Plebs would be a cut above... if we were following the Roman system vaguely

[HON/IRS] Hālian - Today at 5:20 PM wrote:What the fuck is wrong with you people

[CRA] Craitman - Today at 5:20 PM wrote:Romans? Ghastly Johnny foreigner types!

[IRS] Ardy - Today at 5:21 PM wrote:Well, now that they're Italians, but they had some quality in the past. :wink:

[CRA] Craitman - Today at 5:22 PM wrote:I do envy their open bloodlust policy in entertainment. Would be nice to bring back

[HON/IRS] Hālian - Today at 5:23 PM wrote:No thank you

[IRS] Ardy - Today at 5:23 PM wrote:Hm. Quite so. Perhaps the Russians will live up to their billing as the Third Rome and arrange something.

[CRA] Craitman - Today at 5:23 PM wrote:@[HON/IRS] Hālian Don't worry, the lions eat fast

[HON/IRS] Hālian - Today at 5:23 PM wrote::angry:

[IRS] Ardy - Today at 5:23 PM wrote:The bears on the other hand... very messy eaters. Tend to play with their food.(edited)

[CRA] Craitman - Today at 5:24 PM wrote:See, that's where Russia has a downside for me

[IRS] Ardy - Today at 5:25 PM wrote:Great potentialities though. You could have a Bears vs Chechens half-time event

[CRA] Craitman - Today at 5:26 PM wrote:Chechen bears? Reminds me of a news story recently...

[IRS] Ari - Today at 5:26 PM wrote:( @[HON/IRS] Hālian they're not being 100% serious)

[HON/IRS] Hālian - Today at 5:26 PM wrote::unamused:

[IRS] Ardy - Today at 5:26 PM wrote:(35% serious)

[CRA] Craitman - Today at 5:26 PM wrote:It's absurd that clarification has to be made

[IRS] Ardy - Today at 5:26 PM wrote:Great though, as a fan of absurdity and splatter patterns(edited)

[CRA] Craitman - Today at 5:28 PM wrote:True. And anyway, such a dystopia might not be all that far off with all these Muslamic rayguns around

[IRS] Ardy - Today at 5:28 PM wrote:Muslamic rayguns... you tease :wink:

[CRA] Craitman - Today at 5:29 PM wrote:Strong and stable, just like the coffee in my horse's enclosure
    1. Daniyal Sikander Dravot: Administrator of the estate of the lateThorgils Tarjeisson. Chairman of the ESB Group.
    2. Liv Dravot (née Djupvik): Steward of Shireroth. Director of the ESB Group
    The Tarjeisson Trust
    The anal cyst of the Shiterot

Postby Mira Octavius-Aryani » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Octy: "with enough work, you could probably take a soda can in the ass"
    Octy's former coworker: "wait what"

Count Palatine of Kezan
    Mira Octavius-Aryani

Postby Ryker » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:29 am

Jack - Today at 5:30 PM
    I wrote some stories about it
    and I don't want Harald to destroy the shit.

Ardy -
    Put it in the forum, and your critics will come. Hopefully only figuratively.
    Ryker -
    Jack might pre a little
    Ardy -
    Probably
    Last edited by Ryker on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Ryker Everstone
    King of Goldshire
    Head of House Redquill
    Ryker
    Blessed by the Admigods

Postby Verion » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:55 pm

Ryker - vandaag om 00:20
    stability is my goal here

:)
    Her Highness Layla Nefeteri Maliana Verion, the Khanum of Cabbagefall and loving guardian of the Free People of Crowsilver

Vir Illustris Ludovic Alixion-Verion: Lord of Blackstone, Grand-Governor of the Iron Company,Comes Sacrarum Largitionum and Chief Factor of the Imperial Republic, Lord Regent of Alrodey, Natopian Minister of Justice and patron of the House of Verion
    Verion
    Ayn Rand's toyboy

Postby Mira Octavius-Aryani » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:22 pm

Coworker: "It fits like hands in a glove."
    Me: "You can't put multiple hands in one glove."
    Coworker: "Sure you can, if it's big enough."

Count Palatine of Kezan
    Mira Octavius-Aryani

Previous

Return to Bright Master Octy's Intelligent Discourse Apricotion Center