Peaceful Dispute Resolution Framework

All is fair in love, war, and the off-topic forum.

Moderator: ari

Markus Doltrue
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Peaceful Dispute Resolution Framework

Post by Markus Doltrue »

Rec-war is a thing of the past. War shall be eliminated on Micras, as we shall accomplish this soon. Disputes will be settled in courts of law, not on the battlefield. I propose a Peaceful Dispute Resolution Framework, a series of rules akin to the rec-war rules of old.

1. Dispute between A and B shall first be resolved via diplomacy.
2. This diplomacy shall occur according to treaties, agreements, and customary procedures.
3. If a dispute cannot be resolved via diplomacy, it will be forwarded to the Peaceful Dispute Resolution Court (name tentative)
4. The Peaceful Dispute Resolution Court will be composed of three members of the Micras community
5. All disputes will be resolved by unanimous decision of Peaceful Dispute Resolution Court.
6. If the court cannot come to unanimous agreement on the issue within a month, it shall automatically choose randomly with the assistance from a computer program from up to 10 possible solutions put forth by the Peaceful Dispute Resolution Court and agreed to by all sides A, B, C.
7. If this is too difficult to achieve then the dispute (whether over territory, etc.) is declared "Tabled" and nothing can occur until all sides and the Peaceful Dispute Resolution Court are able to supply the 10 possible solutions or the Peaceful Dispute Resolution Court is able to come to a unanimous decision
8. A Micras wide Peace Enforcement and Enhancement Force will be able to enforce either the decision of the PDRC or the "Tabled" state of affairs

Continuator
"The devil in the details"

Re: Peaceful Dispute Resolution Framework

Post by Continuator »

Pillock.

Kyle Kilynn

Post by Kyle Kilynn »

The Tarjeisson Trust wrote:Pillock.
Great to have you back :lol:
Kyle Kilynn of Waffel-Paine
Duke of New Dracoheim, Count-Elector in the Most Serene Union, Count of Ynnraile
Nathan

Markus Doltrue
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Post by Markus Doltrue »

Well I can assure Mr Sikander Dravot that peace is most certainly a bright idea. If he disagrees he is welcome to have a boxing bout with me.*

Does Mr Sikander Dravot's posting the quote at the top of the forums mean that he has at some time transmuted into an Admin?

*Not a fight to the death, in other words no weapons, fists only, and gloves, teeth and head guards required, following official rules determined Craitish boxing authorities, and medics and security guards on standby.

Wil
Executed in accordance with imperial law

Post by Wil »

No, Markus, I checked and he is not an Admin.

Josephus

Post by Josephus »

Markus Doltrue wrote:Well I can assure Mr Sikander Dravot that peace is most certainly a bright idea. If he disagrees he is welcome to have a boxing bout with me.*

Does Mr Sikander Dravot's posting the quote at the top of the forums mean that he has at some time transmuted into an Admin?

*Not a fight to the death, in other words no weapons, fists only, and gloves, teeth and head guards required, following official rules determined Craitish boxing authorities, and medics and security guards on standby.
Might I suggest that any such fight is fought under Nova English Fréo-Fýst League Rules with Colonial Executive to provide security and the 'coup de grâce' if required.

Markus Doltrue
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Post by Markus Doltrue »

I must decline. We prefer Craitish boxing rules, which are different, and our own handpicked/approved referees and security staff members.

Return to “Heavenly Emperor Hug-and-Slug Emporium”