The Kingdom of Brookshire is no more...

Moderators: (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Duke of Brookshire

Mira Raynora Major
Bathtub Philosopher

The Kingdom of Brookshire is no more...

Post by Mira Raynora Major »

After exhaustive consultation and growing tired of delay, I have decided to act: as of a few minutes ago, the Kingdom of Brookshire has ceased to exist.

Its functions and prerogatives have been assumed by the Duchy of Lichbrook and before anyone objects, there is nothing in the law to prevent a reigning duke or duchess from replacing their duchy with another; consider it a change of name if you must. The Duchy of Lichbrook also replaces the Principality of Lichshire and for the time being (i.e. until matters are resolved with Yardistan) it will exercise authority over Modania and Kralizec as well. I have renounced my feudal rights over Monty Crisco and Azarea; it is my wish that the former become a direct fief of the Mango Throne, held as always by Erik, and I leave the good people of Azarea (i.e. Spraki) to decide what they want to do with that place (again, that is currently a subject of discussion in the negotiations with Yardistan). Oh, I'm also renouncing all claims to the title Duke/Duchess of Brookshire, in the hope that current and future Kaisers will bear that noble and historic title with the same pride (albeit occasionally tinged with frustration) that I have.

I think that just about covers all the important changes. I intend to have this forum archived and to run Lichbrook from the renamed (and promoted) Lichshire forum, so it merely remains for me to say...

...farewell, Brookshire!
Mira Raynora the Elder
Queen of Lichbrook, Duchess of Brookshire
Lichgravine of Overdolor, Countess of Caverden and Woodshire
Cedrist Demi-Goddess of Undead and Regional Autonomy

Return to “Duchy of Brookshire”