There might be another way

The detritus of the ages is sifted here.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Duke of Modan and Malarboria, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Nostalgia

There might be another way

Post by Nostalgia »

Nostalgia was still deep inside her secret bunker, outraged by recent events, but she had also had the chance to take a deep breath and attempt to think a bit more rationally. Thought that did not extend to abandoning the term 'mad creature' and 'the bitch' to describe high-ranking officials in Shireroth's capital. What she and Benkern understood, however, is that above everything else they need to explore opportunities - as many as possible, even the most horrific ones (according to Nostalgia) of not blowing all of Lichbrook's firing capacity in the hope to exterminate the 'mad creature' from the face of Earth.

It was with such thoughts in mind when the Crown Councillor was informed of the fact that the Natopian Regent Christo Eucalyptos had offered personal help to her. Of course, running away was not an option. But she could always give him a generous present that can accidentally blow up an entire building during a visit to Raynor Keep, say.
Nostalgia I The Eager

Former Countess of Amarr
Former Crown Councillor of Lichbrook

Kaiseress Noor

Re: There might be another way

Post by Kaiseress Noor »

NOOR
Kaiseress of Shireroth

Nostalgia

Re: There might be another way

Post by Nostalgia »

What language is that? I like it! :)