To save the Dirigent

The detritus of the ages is sifted here.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Duke of Modan and Malarboria, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Nostalgia

To save the Dirigent

Post by Nostalgia »

Countess Nostalgia The Eager had called an emergency meeting of the officers of the Royal Lich Guard and instructed them as follows:

"I want him back, in good health and spirit, by the end of the day! Choose your best people in a group not larger than 10, cross the river and get Vilhelm here. Oh, if you spot any of the traitors, make sure no one ever spots them back again."

Within the hour, the group was formed and headed to Shirekeep. In the meantime, soldiers were allocated and spread throughout mostly the northern border with instructions to shot down everyone, or everything, which seemed suspicious. Tempus Keep was secured and closed for all but the most well-known and truly loyal Lich guards.

"Get the Lady Noor on the line, use all possible means to inform me of the King of Elwynn's stance. You can trust few these days, but I sense he is a man of honour."
Nostalgia I The Eager

Former Countess of Amarr
Former Crown Councillor of Lichbrook

Nostalgia

Re: To save the Dirigent

Post by Nostalgia »

One of those 7 brave men to cross the border spoke through the secretive radio station:

"To the Countess, let her me informed that we are at point The Fearful's Hole, which is heavily guarded."

A Royal Lich guard responds "Shoot as many unnobled as possible, then run at re-assemble at point the Crocodile's rest.

"At your orders."
Nostalgia I The Eager

Former Countess of Amarr
Former Crown Councillor of Lichbrook

Return to “Modanian Archives”