From Naywar' to the Queen

Daniel

From Naywar' to the Queen

Post by Daniel »

Twenty years ago, a starship landed in Aulaur.

When a pre-apocalyptic cult in Hurmu began convincing people that the end was nigh, that the Micras that they knew would collapse on itself, they, somehow (details not known yet) managed to take over the Kaiser Ayreon, a spaceship stationed in Elwynn. Elwynn and Hurmu had united in forming one country, and...

Won't bore you with the story. The thing is, the cult managed to get the Ayreon, and took to the skies. Due to the speed of the ship, time went slower inside the ship than outside. So when x years had passed onboard, xy years had passed on the planet.

That's some background. Will tell you more later. Here's the letter of Naywar' to the Queen of Aulaur:
The Queen must know; I have not yet fully mastered the language of this land in which the she so graciously have let my people live. My hopes are that the Queen, notwithstanding this, will understand me.

My name is Naywar’ u-Hurmu. I am eighteen years old. I am the Queen’s servant in all. She is law and I am subject to her laws.

I have been sent by the people of the spaceship Ayreon, but I was born here in Aulaur, the only child born from the Ayreon people… Now that I have reached my age, my parents have decided that I shall serve the Queen for the time stipulated by her laws. Like all other young men of Aulaur I must do this. For I belong to Aulaur, too!

I remain the Queen’s .
Ghost of Dâniyal the Dead
Disturb not my sleep!

Demon of Fides

Re: From Naywar' to the Queen

Post by Demon of Fides »

Hooray for relativity!
Hier post ich, ich kann nicht anders

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Hmm...when the Ayreon goes into space, does it change its name to Star One? :wink:

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

I only just got that joke. What is it? LIke a month ago. And I first understood it now :p
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

And now I seem tohave forgotten what that joke all was about :p
Disturb not my sleep!

ari
Grim Auxiliator

Post by ari »

'tis a reference to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_One methinks
Lord Furniture
Not even partially responsible for Malarboria; will take the blame for Caverden, though!
Tallest and therefore Greatest of the Janitors
Eternal Watcher of #micronations

Return to “Aulaur”