Coronation of Maximilian I of Batavia

News bulletins, roleplays, international affairs, and other in-character discussion
Jan van Schaerbosch

Coronation of Maximilian I of Batavia

Post by Jan van Schaerbosch »

Dear people of the Archipelago,

the coronation of Maximilian I will start shortly and of course the people of the Archipelago are invited.
Maximiliaan I, Koning der Bataven
Graaf van Schaerbosch

Carl Jackson

Re: Coronation of Maximilian I of Batavia

Post by Carl Jackson »

Maximilian I lived and died in ages past, why are you inviting us to his supposed coronation?

Spraki

Post by Spraki »

I suppose that Carl Jackson, Aina Tsivas, Empress Maia and former Empress/Kaiseress Rei have all un-invited themselves from the coronation.

Naturally, their resentment and disrespect for Batavia is not new, but it baffles me that these Safirians have no desire even to try being polite.
Count Rev Dr Spraki Krumsson Lla'i-Ašura of Azarea
Father of the Kaiseress, Ambassador of the Heavenly Light to the High King of Stormark

Ric from Sweden

Malliki

Post by Malliki »

I am sure the Xonuti of Sanilla will attend the coronation as representative of the Free State.
Malliki Tosha
Acting Xonuti of the Free State of Sanilla
Poluti Poki'i of Sanilla

Kaiser Stan I

Post by Kaiser Stan I »

He certainly will.
His Imperial Niftiness Yardistanislaus du Grifos
Kaiser of Shireroth, Count of Mar Sara
Suzerain of Hawshire // Peil̊åkti an Ixraǔtn | Protector of the Safir // Xonuti Shawa 'allumi Sanilla'i'i | King of the Free State of Sanilla

Omi Oitherion

Post by Omi Oitherion »

What? Why do you disturb my slumber? Is it something bad? Really bad? Does it need to be destroyed? So many things. All crying out for their destruction with silent voices. So, so many things.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Omi Oitherion wrote:... Does it need to be destroyed? So many things. All crying out for their destruction with silent voices. So, so many things.
I can provide you a consolidated list if it helps. Starting with things beginning with the letter A...

Return to “Center of the World”