Malarbor says

Use this forum to update the Malarbox.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) MiniInfo, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Vilhelm Benkern

Malarbor says

Post by Vilhelm Benkern »

No, I won't do it. I won't do a forum announcement without pay. It's not my fault the government can't access it's own bank account. I had options before I took this job, you know! After Evil Tree God College, offers were pouring in. I could have been the Evil Tree God of the MNN or the MCS! ... Apparently the MNN is dead and the MCS doesn't have an announcement box. I'll stick where I'm rooted for now.

Kaiser Wythe I 'the Chopper' has replaced two inactive Ministers. Oustfest ahead? In Landsraad news, Spraki is our new Praetor and Scott has proposed a treaty with our good friends, the nation of Apollantis, which will benefit us greatly when they inevitably die. Please raise a glass for the future passing of that fine nation.

Please also welcome Alasdair the Alexandrian who has applied for citizenship and has chosen Goldshire as a residence. Speaking of subdivisions, Brookshire's remains and Yardistan are merging into a superduchy whose sole purpose is definitely not to destroy Kildare, and finally answers to Ari's probing cultural questions have been given in respect to Sanilla and Hyperborea.

Further afield on Bastion, Batavia has opened registration for the 2012 Expo, the Elwynnese are posting up a Who's Who, and progress in Antica as the government is close to being finalised.
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Scott Alexander

Re: Malarbor says

Post by Scott Alexander »

Nicely done.

Return to “Malarbox Announcements”