Malabor Says:

Use this forum to update the Malarbox.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) MiniInfo, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Kaiser Dominus

Malabor Says:

Post by Kaiser Dominus »

In other news, the wise and respected leader of the world's foremost superpower has been replaced by a mentally unbalanced and hyper-aggressive self-proclaimed businessman with a dubious and controversial track-record.

I for one welcome our new leader, as, with his accession, the final apocalypse inevitably draws a step closer, and with Humanity's downfall I will be finally able to leave this accursed post of glorified town-crier to pursue my wider interests... such as hunting down and devouring an annoying little shrub that had the temerity to wave at me from across the river few centuries back. (Sickening pastel hued little thing. Disgusting). So please, hurry up and get yourselves all killed, you deluded, evolutionarily over-promoted, monkeys. MALABOR DEMANDS IT!

But hey, in the meantime, our Kaiser at least has plans, so many plans, honestly folks, you'll love these plans, they're huge. Like plan's you've never seen before. And after you'll see those plans you'll be like wow. Already he is working to consolidate and expand our holdings in what remains of the 'Green' in Benacia; he's working tirelessly to match our unsustainable defence spending with an un-affordable splurge on new infrastructure. MALABOR PITIES YOU PUNY MORTALS AND YOUR STRUCTURAL DEFICIT. Say 'hi' to Hyperinflation for me, will you?

But best of all, your beloved Kaiser has set about finally reforming the Imperial Household (and please - keep feeding me those uppity Imperial Protocol Officers... they're delicious, and such a pleasant change from orphans and vagrants too).

Return to “Malarbox Announcements”