Regnans in Excelsis!

Use this forum to update the Malarbox.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) MiniInfo, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Fjorleif

Regnans in Excelsis!

Post by Fjorleif »

Post nubila lux!

Shirithians! Rejoice! After a long, dark and seemingly endless winter, which was so full of doom and gloom, spring has finally come to Shireroth in the form of a strong and enlightened Kaiseress: Kizzy Drakland! Her Niftiness wasted no time and quickly assembled a team of unique individuals, all learned and resolute, who shall assist Her with delivering the Land of Golden Mango Throne from its innumerable ails, evils, traitors and subverters as well as other enemies - both foreign and domestic - which have plagued this ancient and legendary country for so long.

Oh, Kizzy, Most Excellent, Most High and Most Powerful Princess, You and Your companions will lift the burden, break the yoke, and bring the Imperial Republic everlasting glory through Your magnificent feats! See the grass grow, Your Nifitiness, it whispers Your name; hear Your enemies' teeth clatter, they are trembling for You; and hear the wind blow, it sings of Your Glory!

Ah, Kaiseress Kizzy, Miracle Monarch, look at Your People! They are so very happy: as joyful as if they were just released from prison. Under You life has become so wonderful, beautiful, and magical. All the birds in the trees, are singing so happily, joyfully, playfully watching thee. Yes, the Lords and Ladies Divine are smiling upon Shireroth again. And the skies laugh, the earth exults, and all things are full of milk, of honey, and of nectar.

And for those - both inside and outside the Imperial Republic - who still harbor the terribly incorrect view that the Imperial Republic is with one foot in the grave already and to expire soon, they can only break down and cry for Shireroth is not to die because it is forever, and they would do well to remember that!
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
High Priestess of the Mackerel Temple
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun
Countess of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Re: Regnans in Excelsis!

Post by Raz »

It's a well known mechanism in micronations that if your rivals proclaim you to be dead, your nation will revive to prove them wrong. When you're saying that all things are full of milk, honey and nectar, I will however cease to have my coffee here.

Hallbjorn
Esteemed Forum Detective

Post by Hallbjorn »

Rasmus wrote:It's a well known mechanism in micronations that if your rivals proclaim you to be dead, your nation will revive to prove them wrong. When you're saying that all things are full of milk, honey and nectar, I will however cease to have my coffee here.
Have one of these in stead! :herman: :up2: :wink:
Hallbjörn Haraldsson of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
Jarl of the Seven Ports
Lord von der Elfinschenheide

Fjorleif

Post by Fjorleif »

Daddy,

In Kizzy's reign, we only drink Champagne!
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
High Priestess of the Mackerel Temple
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun
Countess of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles

Kaiseress Kizzy

Post by Kaiseress Kizzy »

:oops:

Such high praise and expectations! It only redoubles my efforts!
Her Niftiness
KIZZY

The Kaiseress of Shireroth

Return to “Malarbox Announcements”