Malabor yawns:

Use this forum to update the Malarbox.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) MiniInfo, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Malabor yawns:

Post by Verion »

Oh my... oh my... is it that time of year again? Internal bickering and frustrated egos have taken over the forums (did they ever leave?). My caretaker ran away and I am all by my lonesome again, contemplating the days long gone. I'm too old for this shit... MALARBOR DEMANDS RETIREMENT AND A FULL PENSION!!

But in the meanwhile, let me tell you what's going on. Firstly, the killing of an Elwynnese communist has proven to be too much for our old Kaiseress and we have a new Kaiser who has done a lot of stuff in a short time. Such as giving people money. Talking about money... A controversial proposal by some Ham made the SCUE even less popular, quite a challenge. But at least we have decent spies and asylum laws now...

Furthermore, bloodlines were subject of discussion and pride, not only for some of our Elw citizens.

Besides Elwynn, inactivity seems to have struck the Imperial Republic. Apart from the occasional stuff going on in Goldshire and Florencia.

Looking across the borders, our frenemies are being artistic, Giles is fighting with himself again and people still worship bulls instead of trees (FOOLS!!).

So, this is the state of the Bastion Union... It is time for Malarbor to go back to sleep, an old tree needs his rest (although that fine-looking willow I met yesterday can wake me up any time...)
Last edited by Verion on Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Vilhelm Benkern

Re: Malabor yawns:

Post by Vilhelm Benkern »

I think this might be the first time in that box's history that we've been subjected to visions of tree libido! Well done for updating it.
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Thadeus Laing
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Post by Thadeus Laing »

Giles is fighting with himself again
It would be better to say Ergonians are fighting amongst themselves. It's nothing different than what we've seen in the Coordinated State of Elwynn and other places before that have allowed the use of multiple characters controlled by the same one or two individuals.

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Post by Ryker »

Well at least their nations have more than one citizen. Just saying...
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Thadeus Laing
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Post by Thadeus Laing »

Ryker wrote:Well at least their nations have more than one citizen. Just saying...
Ergonia generally cares more about quality than quantity.

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Post by Ryker »

There's no market without both though.
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Post by Orion »