Malarbor Says

Use this forum to update the Malarbox.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) MiniInfo, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Ryabin Merkayastreb

Malarbor Says

Post by Ryabin Merkayastreb »

Well shake my gnarly limbs! This may not be the end of the Slump, nor the beginning of the end. But it's sure as Balgurd the end of the beginning! A flicker of life has returned to the Kaiser's realm in the form of the Lichqueens Rossheim. Yes I did mean it in the plural - for on her travels, the pretty little Lyssansa has only gone and retrieved the indefatigable Mira Raynora Minor, AND the lichprogenitor Mira Raynora Major herself; mother of modern Shireroth and the one who got us into this mess. One can only assume this troika of Liches has been undergoing some kind of unscheduled maintenance in a warehouse full of busy zombots, and are now ready to unleash their retributive fury on all Micras. But for now, there's enough work for them hammering out the post Cabbage Crisis borders around Shirekeep with the Kaiser and Elwynn. Speaking of which, did I tell you there's been a revolution in Elwynn? In other news, the sun rose this morning. But if you don't like Elwynn's current form of government, don't worry - there's sure to be another one along soon.

Meanwhile, Ryabin Merkayastreb of Goldshire has kicked off his tenure of the MiniInt by rebooting Conglacio's old heraldic system, and enjoying some success in its implementation as the Imperial Roll of Arms steadily fills up with 'Pretty Things' as the doe-eyed lunatic Minister calls them. Yes I did call him a lunatic with a small L. Bite me.

In Aryasht, Aryanath Mahesh is Prince (again) after this predecessor's gruesome assassination. Since then, Giles has been doing things and stuff - occasionally with an audience.

The antique store of Micras aka Kildare has exploded with all kinds of activity recently, before grinding to a halt just as abruptly. Peaking early eh? Schoolboy error. It's intriguing stuff though... go and look at it. MALARBOR DEMANDS IT.

Return to “Malarbox Announcements”