Loans at the Commonwealth Bank

Moderators: Erik Mortis, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Mateo Mattiassen

Loans at the Commonwealth Bank

Post by Mateo Mattiassen »

Are there any plans to finish the loan mod? I am very interested in this application and I think that there would be a number of people and/or nations which would be willing to finance the completion of this project.
Mateo Diez Mattiassen
Vicepresident and Secretary of Finance of the Federal Republic of Flanders (founded in 1997)
Editor of the Flanders Post
CEO of Mattiassen Group

Erik Mortis

Re: Loans at the Commonwealth Bank

Post by Erik Mortis »

Financing would faciliate the completion of the project. It would be delayed to at least after the first of the year. I'm just way to busy to sit down and hammer it out right now. But perhaps your government, or a group of governments could... make an offer.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Is there still external interest in this project?

Mateo Mattiassen

Post by Mateo Mattiassen »

Yes, very much. I'm awaiting the approval of the Flemish government budget 2011/I* (currently in final stages of drafting) and the installation of the new Batavian cabinet. As soon as those two are fullfilled, I will contact my Batavian colleague and - if they are as interested as I expect - pool our ressources together to finance this and other projects.

* The draft includes an earmark for financing amelioratings to the SC Bank. Before the approval of the budget, I can neither promise nor allocate such ressources.
Mateo Diez Mattiassen
Vicepresident and Secretary of Finance of the Federal Republic of Flanders (founded in 1997)
Editor of the Flanders Post
CEO of Mattiassen Group

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

No worries. I have other things to work on till that point. I do not the project will eventually be completely financed or not, but financing would give it priority and have it done in a stated time frame. And the financing governments would be given public credit for their financing.

Return to “Esagila of Raynor”