Moderator: [Jingdao] Guanchang

Trajan Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Declaration of Independence

Post by Trajan Myksos »

Declaration of Independence

“Citizens of Kildare,
Citizens of Aryasht,
Citizens of Shireroth and the whole World!

Today marks the end of an era. For over 5,000 years Kildare was under the wings of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. It was in 513 ASC that Kaiser Gaelen the First landed upon our shores and defeated the armies of the Union of Apollo States. The divided Apollonian forces stood no chance against the great power that Shireroth was in those days.

We were divided and could not fight our inner enemies, let alone fight those from the outside. As we all know, that was the beginning of feudalism in the East. It were the days of noble Dutches who ruled the realm and who slowly helped the states that once fought each other discover their new identity. 5,000 years later our people still have distinctive properties, but now they even share a stronger bound between them.

This bound is not shared with those we call brethren in the West. With distrust we look to Shirekeep and the other States, who have threatened our rights more than once. Let’s free ourselves from the chains that Gaelen put us in and let us walk away from this prison as not only free, but also stronger, men and women!

And because we want the people to be truly free from those chains, it is my wish – and that of my fellow officers and soldiers – that we will destroy the old institution which oppressed us! Down with the nobility and their privileges! Down with the monarchy of Dutches that ruled our realm for far too long!

I hereby proclaim a republic for the people and from the people! Not a simple republic guided by corrupt officials, chosen by the disillusioned masses, but an Apollonian Republic! A nation ruled by capable military rulers, who will do everything to keep their people safe!

Let us fight together! Join me in the struggle for survival! Join me in my quest to establish the Apollonian Republic of Shireroth’s East, the ARSE!
Trajan Myksos
Mil of the VIIth Legion
Dant of the National Protection Army

Trajan Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Re: Declaration of Independence

Post by Trajan Myksos »

*The crowd suddenly starts singing an old Kildarian anthem, while waving the flag of the National Movement.*

Kildare, Kildare above all,
Above all in the world,
When, for protection and defence, it always
takes a brotherly stand.
From Melangia to Aracigrad,
From Port Nevermore to Norfolk,
|: Kildare, Kildare above everything,
Above everything in the world. :|

Kildare's women, Kildare's loyalty,
Kildare's wine and Kildare's song
Shall retain in the world
Their old beautiful chime
And inspire us to noble deeds
During all of our life.
|: Kildare's women, Kildare's loyalty,
Kildare's wine and Kildare's song! :|
Trajan Myksos
Mil of the VIIth Legion

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

Long live Kildare! Long live the Republic!
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Trajan Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Post by Trajan Myksos »

Let's march towards victory, my friends!

Trajan Myksos
Mil of the VIIth Legion

Return to “Haigui Lane 21 [Seanad Archives]”