[Decree] Emperor consort

Imperial decrees, foreign affairs, defense, and judicial courts.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor

Asara

[Decree] Emperor consort

Post by Asara »

HER MOST BOVIC MAJESTY, ASARA SISU, Empress of the Natopians by the Grace of Bous, Triumphal Defender of the Four Quarters, Lady of Tarsica, Grand Commander of the Natopian Defense Force; Faro of Flaventia, Queen of Ziegeland, Rani of Tas Neemia, Ruler of the Inner and Outer Lands, Lord of Yellow Island; Duchess of Lochhatonia, Duchess of Ynnraile, Duchess of New Dracoheim, Countess of the River Egale, Countess of Mertfray, Countess of Holwinn, and Countess of Syrelwynn; Avatar of the House of Waffel-Paine, Scion of the Three Peoples, Vessel of Dual Natures, Progeny of the Once-Living God, Thirteenth Reincarnation of The Dhury, Lady in Jorvik, Marquise of Lükanburg, Conqueror of Dracoheim, Uniter of the Demesnes, Protector of the Eternal Nation, Guardian of the Icons of the State, Grand Mayor of Lindstrom City, Wielder of the Sword of Sovereignty, Scourge of Lavalon; Imperial Chieftainess of the Vaan Aujoen, Arvjarla of the Twenty-Six Jarldoms, Storjarla of Stormark, Lady Imperial on All Continents, Princess of the Storish Bilander of Anglethyr, Bondegard, Bosworth, Gascogne, Gascony, Guernsey, High Queen Asa Land, High Queen Hervör Isle, Humlebæk Island, Lady Gudrun Isle, Los Bananos, Lyngelan, Marthunia, Merlaide, the Old Sea Fortress, Østfold, Sicilia, the Suðreyjar, and Thydtwinnster, Countess of Lindström; Bosarch of Tassity, Mistress of the Cathedral of St. Taznim, Servant of the Church; Sovereign of the Ancient and Secret Order of the Black Hole, Dame Grand Cross of the Order of the Bay, Lady of the Holy Lakes, sends Somber Greetings to the Citizens of the Empire.

WHEREAS my beloved Husband, father of my son, has demonstrated himself a loyal servant of the Empire;

NOTING that the Caprine Court grants me the Right to regulate my own court;

AND NOTING that no conditions are laid out in the Code for any titles granted to the spouse of the reigning Empress (or Emperor);

THEREFORE I bestow upon my husband, as a member of my court, the title of "Emperor consort of the Natopians" and allow him to use the style "His Bovic Majesty;"

CONFIRMING that upon my death or abdication, or upon divorce or annulment of our marriage, my Husband will not be entitled to this title or style that he only enjoys as my Husband;

FURTHERMORE suggesting and granting to posterity that future spouses of the reigning Empress or Emperor be afforded the same courtesy titles using this Decree as precedent to establish the tradition of an Imperial Consort.

Signed at Vista de Nada Palace
on the Eighteenth Day of Liebluary in the Sixteen Hundred and Forty-Fifth Year of Norton's Death
By The Empress Herself with Her Own Hand.
Her Most Bovic Majesty,
Asara Sisu
Empress of the Natopians
[spoiler]Image
Nathan[/spoiler]

Return to “Vista de Nada Palace”