Taking a break

Corresponding with Treisenberg's northern frontier, Vosenuvitia is a rural landscape waiting to be molded.

Taking a break

Postby Wil » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:56 pm

The other characters and I are taking a break for a while, possibly several weeks, possibly longer.

Orion, please don't let your advisors give away too much in an agreement with Constancia or anyone else; Please, Your Highness, don't let your advisors throw the baby out with the bath water; T-berg must remain independent and have right to withdraw at any time.

Wil
Wil
Executed in accordance with imperial law

Re: Taking a break

Postby Hai Emperor » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:09 pm

T-Berg has a nice ring to it.
The Hai Emperor, True Holder of the Heavenly Mandate, Bringer of Harmony, Descendant of Cato and Germania, Living Reincarnation of Sisera, Heavenly Light of the Holy Grand Jingdaoese Empire, Mater Familias of the Great Jing Dynasty, Caudillo of the Armed Forces of the Empire, Preserver of Aracigrad, Queen of the Batavians, Dutchess of Kildare, Princess of Aryasht, Lord Protector of the River Warriors.
Hai Emperor

Postby Orion » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:39 am

Ah, too bad. I was intrigued by your ideas and was hoping to see how they pan out. At any rate, no need to worry about "T-berg" going anywhere; I'm quite adamant in keeping this a independent project. I'll keep some territory reserved for you for when you return.
Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Postby Basileusa Cleo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:52 pm

That proposition is very unlikely at this stage :P We have not actually been in touch *yet!* :)

Hope you're back soon!
Basileusa Megaliótate Cleo
Autokrateira of Constancia

(Co-Ruler)

Déspoina of the Basileusian town of Petros
Basileusa Cleo

Return to Vosenuvitia