Spheres of Influence

The Political Consultative Committee, which acts as the headquarters of the USSO is located in Daocheng. Here the representatives of the USSO member states assemble to discuss their next step in accomplishing world domination.
Zibertian Kind
"Passio-no-de-Corum"

Spheres of Influence

Post by Zibertian Kind »

Honorable Members of the Policon,

I hereby open the floor to discussion regarding our individual and collective spheres of influence. To begin the conversation, I propose the following:

Passio-Corum
The majority of the Pallisican sphere of influence falls along the western edge of the Sea of Storms and Captive Sea. With that said, the nation's influence extends across most of Corum, Eura, and a considerable portion of Southern and Western Keltia.

Jingdao
Jingdao maintains a sphere of influence which includes most of the Apollonian continent, as well as large swaths of eastern Keltia including South Island, western Tapfer, and western Benacia, in addition to a number of other areas including the Southern Captive Sea and eastern Corum.

Craitland
Craitland maintains a sphere of influence which includes the Fifth Isle and surrounding Halberd Strait and Bruges Bay, much of southwestern Cibola, and regions in western Keltia including Pond Strait, O'Rear Strait, and Strait of Pearls, and the eastern Captive Sea.

Gerenia
The Gerenian sphere of influence includes the River Camoleo (N.Apollonia) and Caramara Bay (S.Apollonia), the western Captive Sea including the island of Chelkran Kesh, and the northern Sea of Storms.

Xang Muang
Mang Muang's sphere of influence includes much of southeastern Keltia, including Lake Cherusken and the Southern Strait of Haifa.

Florian Republic
The sphere of influence of the Florian Republic includes the Caramara Bay in southern Apollonia, and the southeastern Raynor Sea.

Brettania
The Brettanian sphere of influence includes the island of Chelkran Kesh, the eastern reaches of Taylor Bay in eastern Keltia, and Madison Isle.

USSO Combined

Passio-Corum:
-Northern Corum
-Eastern Eura
-Austral Stait

Jingdao:
-SWE Apollonia
-South Island
-West Tapfer

Craitland:
-Fifth Isle (Halbert, O'Rear Strait)
-Western Keltia (Pond Strait, O'Rear Strait, Strait of Pearls)
-Eastern Captive Sea
-SE Cibola

Gerenia:
-River Camoleo
-West Captive Sea
-North Sea of Storms

Xang Muang:
-SE Keltia

Florian Republic:
-Carama Bay
-SE Raynor Sea

Brettania:
-Chelkran Kesh
-Taylor Bay
-Madison Isle

Gerenia

Re: Spheres of Influence

Post by Gerenia »

Gerenia is interested in the lands north-east of Juclandia, too, next to the dependency of Dünits and Beladia.
Ger*
President of the Republic of Gerenia, 2012-2017 (as Gerald Ruze)

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Post by Jonas »

Damn. I wonder how I missed this. Will take a closer look.
Important characters:
Frederik Alfons des Vinandy-Paravel, King of Batavia
Joseph Bartholomeus des Vinandy-Windsor, Prince-Regent of Batavia
Jin San, Diwang of Jingdao, Duke of Kildare

Zibertian Kind
"Passio-no-de-Corum"

Post by Zibertian Kind »

Gerenia wrote:Gerenia is interested in the lands north-east of Juclandia, too, next to the dependency of Dünits and Beladia.
Ah, so you do! I will go ahead and add that in.
Jonas wrote:Damn. I wonder how I missed this. Will take a closer look.
Once we make some headway on this we can start thinking about possible locations for our joint military bases.

Return to “Political Consultative Committee”