[CAP] Greetings from Caputia

The Administrative Compound of the Greater Pallisican Trade Association serves as headquarter of the nation of Passio-Corum.

[CAP] Greetings from Caputia

Postby Caputian Ambassador » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:52 pm

HER MAJESTY'S FOREIGN OFFICE
Zalae, Caputia

To:
Foreign Minister,
Greater Pallisican Trade Association

Your Excellency, Greetings:

I am George Blakeslee, recently appointed by Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth I of Caputia, as Foreign Minister and Plenipotentiary Ambassador to the Micran Nations.

It is the intention of the Kingdom of the Union of Caputia, as expressed by the wishes of Her Majesty the Queen, to seek the development of a close diplomatic relationship between Passio-Corum and Caputia, especially given the assistance and support given to those seeking to fight and tear down the evil and oppressive NPA regime.

Her Majesty's sincere wish is to develop genuine ties of friendship and cooperation on any and all topics of mutual interest, of course, based on the full understanding that Caputia is a neutral nation.

Exchanging of ambassadors will be the natural next step in this process. In coming days, I will present my letters of credence as I will serve in the meantime as the Caputian ambassador to Passio-Corum until the diplomatic corps can settle into their jobs.

Respectfully,

George Blakeslee
Caputian Foreign Minister
George Blakeslee
Foreign Minister of the Kingdom of the Union of Caputia
Her Majesty's Plenipotentiary Ambassador to the Micran Nations
Caputia's Discord Server
Caputian Ambassador

Re: [CAP] Greetings from Caputia

Postby Zibertian Kind » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:14 am

Greetings Mr.Blakeslee,

Given the longstanding ties which exist between our peoples it is only natural that we should begin to develop formal diplomatic relations as soon as possible. With that said, Passio-Corum will likewise seek in coming days to appoint an ambassador to your realm.

In a spirit of friendship,
Zibertian Kind
Pallisican Ambassador to the Bastion Union
Zibertian Kind

Re: [CAP] Greetings from Caputia

Postby Caputian Ambassador » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:35 pm

It is with great pleasure that I officially present Her Majesty's Letters Patent confirming my appointment as Her Foreign Minister and Ambassador Plenipotentiary to all Micran Nations.
George Blakeslee
Foreign Minister of the Kingdom of the Union of Caputia
Her Majesty's Plenipotentiary Ambassador to the Micran Nations
Caputia's Discord Server
Caputian Ambassador

Return to Administrative Compound of the Greater Pallisican Trade Association