Leaving Langeways and New Vaduz

The Lange family's former estate, used for archive storage of an Ergonian nature.

Moderators: (Craitland) Difficult persons, (Craitland) King of Craitland

Yulodion E'nothwocep

Leaving Langeways and New Vaduz

Post by Yulodion E'nothwocep »

Thadeus and Wil, and Others,

I and my fellow Ergonians are grateful for your protection after the decline of Ergonia.

However recent developments have resulted in the departure and final detachment of the Ergonians from the world of the Laing.

Me and the Ergonian community in New Vaduz will be leaving and relocating to the foothills surrounding the city of Ergonc, now a forbidden abode of failed reactors and unchecked pestilence and crime in the former Ergonia's former mountain district, to establish a compound, a last beacon of hope, order, and enforcement of law to the survivors of the chaos which has invaded over the past 15-20 years in Central and Eastern Ergonia.

Please do not stop me.

Signed,

Yraite Ergonac
(I may be rescinding the use of my Craitish name.)

Wil
Executed in accordance with imperial law

Re: Leaving Langeways and New Vaduz

Post by Wil »

Well, we are certainly surprised.

We wish you good luck in general although please be aware, Sir, that New Vaduz does not approve or support your goals in any way and will continue to view Talenore as our former brother in Craitish union until circumstances should otherwise warrant.

Signed,

Lord Mayor Wil

Thadeus Laing
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Post by Thadeus Laing »

Dear Yraite,

First and foremost, goodbye. We will miss your intellectual discussions at Langeways. We also appreciate your time leading EGE, although that was a long time ago.

Secondly, and perhaps most pertinently, I must tell you: the decision to resurrect part of Ergonia is wrong. Ergonia is and should be and will be dead. I disagree with your decision to establish a new home for your group of exiles at Ergonc City -- which I hear you are calling "Fort Ergonc." The place has become a wasteland unsuitable for habitation due to years of decay. Accordingly, there is no use in trying to make it your home.

Therefore, Fort Ergonc will receive no assistance from the Laing family.

Also, as a precaution, and to distance ourselves from your recent statements in Willowshire and Talenore regarding the actions of Passo Corum, etc., we will now politely decline your further access to Langeways.

Signed,

Thadeus Laing Jr

P.S. Oh and one more thing. The Bulldogs are loose again but now the Labradors have been defanged. The Wolves almost got the Bulldogs as you know, but the Wolves got scared by the Bear and went away. Therefore, watch out for the Bulldogs! The only way is evade the Bulldogs is to corral them--or, god forbid, to join their Gang!

Thadeus Laing
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Thadeus Writes Yraite

Post by Thadeus Laing »

At home his place in New Vaduz, Thadeus wrote a new letter to Yraite/Ilt. Maybe it would reach him in solitary confinement where he had been placed by Kelii K'aarve in Fort Ergonc. Maybe it wouldn't.

Dear Yraite,

I hope you are doing well.

The Labradors have mixed with the wolves and formed a new Wolfpack.

The Wolfpack is on the loose and the Bear is dead.

The Wolfpack is going after the Bulldogs.

Some of the Bulldogs are not sure whether they are Bulldogs.

Signed,

Thadeus Laing Jr

Yulodion E'nothwocep

Yraite (Ilt) Reads Thadeus' Letter

Post by Yulodion E'nothwocep »

Somewhere in the wastelands of eastern Keltia, Yraite read Thadeus' letter and then exclaimed,
to the sand and the dust and the wind of that now forgotten wasteland, "May Shireroth and
the SANE Nations of Natopia, Shireroth, and Alexandria succeed in their own defense and in the
rescuing of the Apollonian Kildaris from eons of suffering at the hands of the Mingshi, the
TeGong, and the medievalists before them! I await the day that I am released and may join the
fight for freedom!"

Kelii K'aarve

Post by Kelii K'aarve »

The settlers surrounded Kelii's 4x4 sport utility vehicle. One shouted, "Now what, Princess Roheline?"

With the fall of Jingdao, the situation had turned from bad to worse for Kelii. It was about to turn even more worse....

Around the corner of en empty freight container came Yraite/Ilt Vorgensen. Yraite/Ilt had been freed from solitary confinement.

Ilt had been a notable supporter of Shireroth and continued to support Shireroth from his confinement.

Jack Ollerstilt emerged from the SUV and strolled across the dusty sand to meet Yraite. They shook hands.

Then they looked at Kelii. "Guardians of the Fort," said Jack, "Lock her away in solitary."

"Why?" said some in the rag-tag crowd.

"She sold us out to the Jingdaoese and the Jingdaoese failed. Ilt Vorgensen is our leader now!" exclaimed Jack.

"All hail Arkon Ilt Vorgensen!" exclaimed the crowd and Jack.

Kelii could only look on with sadness at having lost the support of her people.

Return to “Langeways, Here We Come”