[A] IMPERIAL DECREE 836: To Yastreb a Cabbage

A copy of the Imperial Decrees in a desperate attempt to not lose them.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Praetor

Kaiser Dominus

[A] IMPERIAL DECREE 836: To Yastreb a Cabbage

Post by Kaiser Dominus »

IMPERIAL DECREE 836: To Yastreb a Cabbage

Dominus Thorgils Tarjeisson Ettlingar Verion, by the weaving of the Norns, Kaiser, Arandur of Alalehzamin and Utasia and Count of Ran, to his subjects and retainers, greetings, and unto the Gods of Shireroth undying and unthinking obsequience.

Know that we, in the name of all the Rightly-Guided Incarnations of the Holy Wisdom of the Ultimate Oneness of the Cosmos, have in the first place granted to the Highest Divinity, this Ordinance which is confirmed for us and our heirs forever.

1. The vacant title of the Baron Cabbage is, in the first instances reduced to Count, and shall be rendered henceforth as the comes brassica;
  2. The title of comes brassica is granted to the late Krasniy Yastreb in recognition of his singular theatrical opus - Kapusta Kaput - and may pass to the eldest extant descendant of his lineage.
  3. All estates ever associated with this title revert to the Imperial Crown until such time as the eldest extant Yastreb, whether mortal or revenant, returns to the ancient fealty that is due to the Mango Throne.
Dominus Thorgils Tarjeisson Ettlingar Verion
So sealed, and signed by my hand whilst at sea, in the year sixteen forty-three Long Count, sixty-three thirty-nine Short Count, in the hour of the Auspicious Conjunction.

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Re: IMPERIAL DECREE 836: To Yastreb a Cabbage

Post by Ryker »

I'm all for this, but hasn't Cabbagefall been outside of Imperial jurisdiction ever since that war that happened right before I got here?
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Return to “Chamber of Nifty Decrees”