[CAP] Greetings from Caputia

The Imperial State of Constancia: Benevolent hereditary dictatorship, constitutional monarchy, laissez-faire technocracy, aristocratic corporate state, organized crime family syndicate or liberal autocracy? It depends on the day.

Moderator: (Constancia) Basileus

Caputian Ambassador

[CAP] Greetings from Caputia

Post by Caputian Ambassador »

HER MAJESTY'S FOREIGN OFFICE
Zalae, Caputia

To:
Foreign Minister,
Free Associative Kingdom of Constancia

Your Excellency, Greetings:

It is with great pleasure that I introduce myself, I am George Blakeslee, recently appointed by Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth I of Caputia, as Foreign Minister and Plenipotentiary Ambassador to the Micran Nations.

It is the intention of the Kingdom of the Union of Caputia, as expressed by the wishes of Her Majesty the Queen, to seek the development of a close diplomatic relationship between Constancia and Caputia.

Caputia's aim is to forward close ties of friendship and cooperation on any and all topics of mutual interest, of course, based on the full understanding that Caputia is a neutral nation.

Exchanging of ambassadors will be the natural next step in the diplomatic process. I shall present my formal letters of credence very soon, as I will serve in the meantime as the Caputian ambassador to Constancia until the diplomatic corps can settle into their jobs.

Respectfully,

George Blakeslee
Caputian Foreign Minister
George Blakeslee
Foreign Minister of the Kingdom of the Union of Caputia
Her Majesty's Plenipotentiary Ambassador to the Micran Nations
Caputia's Discord Server

Caputian Ambassador

Re: [CAP] Greetings from Caputia

Post by Caputian Ambassador »

It is with great pleasure that I officially present Her Majesty's Letters Patent confirming my appointment as Her Foreign Minister and Ambassador Plenipotentiary to all Micran Nations.
George Blakeslee
Foreign Minister of the Kingdom of the Union of Caputia
Her Majesty's Plenipotentiary Ambassador to the Micran Nations
Caputia's Discord Server

Return to “Constancia”